Had this stopping it:
An active remote client has recently sent requests to this machine.
Eventually found this worked:
Why Wons Tech Talk
I then followed this sites instructions to STOP windows update. I hate random installs that break my system. I will manually update and at least know when they break my computer.
Windows Update Automatic Updates - Enable or Disable in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums
That one should be stickied everywhere on this site.
Fast solution: No one wants to see Dec 2 update broke sleep problems while surfing online, especially when people are watching videos or having a good time in using computers. What can I do? Most computer users have no idea of how to eliminate Dec 2 update broke sleep issues. Don't panic! Read the article below, and find out your most suitable method to fix Dec 2 update broke sleep error and optimize your PC.
Using SmartPCFixer to Fix Dec 2 update broke sleep and Optimize Your Computer:
1. Click Here to Download SmartPCFixer.
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Choose the language of your country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
Fix Dec 2 update broke sleep Error Manually.Sometimes, to fix Dec 2 update broke sleep error, doing a system restore is really smart and effective.
1. Open System Restore by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type System Restore, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore. Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Click "Next", and follow the instruction to restore your PC.
Related: windows Media Player Error 80004005,windows Update Error 80004005,windows 10 Error 80004005,Windows Update Error 0x80004005 For KB3087040,windows 10 Update Error 80004005
Read More: ,Are you fast updating or slow updating?,Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro/Ent/Edu,Windows 10 Enterprise 1511 Activation Error,LIC key,BSOD's while Playing games and Idling