I have been unable to use any flash related websites on windows edge for a while and was relieved to see that there was an update to fix the issue but I am un able to install this update, it provides me with a problem Windows Xp Mousefix. Can anyone tell me where to go from here before I give up and reinstall my windows system?Best Answer: To scan, diagnose and repair your computer, use the Free Download recommended below. This tool is designed to diagnose and fix errors that may be causing your computer to malfunction.
Sometimes, Windows Xp Mousefix error can be caused by the installation of a program. Note: We highly recommend you to do a clean boot before removing the software from your PC.
Do a complete clean for your PC (win7 or vista)
1. You must be the administrator of your Computer.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Is SmartPCFixer really Safe?
SmartPCFixer provides you with Registry Backup, System Backup, Favorites Backup and Folder Backup. In addition, the new built-in function of Restore Point enables you to create a system store point so you can recover your system to a previous state if you do not like the changes you have made. This ensures the safety of your system when you run the registry repair process.
Now you can follow the removal steps to automatically and quickly fix Windows Xp Mousefix errors.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Solve Windows Xp Mousefix problems instantly.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Related: How To Solve The Problem Of Error Code 0X0000000d,Troubleshoot And Fix 1722 There Is A With This Windows Error Now,How Do I Solve Error Code Problems,How To Resolve Remote Procedure Failed Error Problems,How Can I Troubleshoot Cabinet.dll Problems
Read More: ,Irs Error,Free Disk Space Download,Mcafee Mcagent.exe,File Is Corrupted Or Unreadable,Movefile Failed Code