My PC keeps shutting down and then when i log back in I get "the system has recovered from a serious error" itunes msi problem. I have no idea of how to troubleshoot itunes msi Doe SmartPCFixer really work? Can you offer me an effective way to repair my computer issue?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Launch SmartPCFixer to solve itunes msi problem.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Launch the application, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your PC.
4. Click [Fix All] to fix itunes msi problem.
Method Two: To fix itunes msi error immediately, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
itunes msi file is definitely an essential files for your system. You should never ignore it. In a conclusion, itunes msi error fixer is your ideal choice that will help you speed up computer in the shortest time.*#0808# Not Working,Code 800f0816,ERROR_DS_NAME_TOO_LONG,ERROR_SXS_DUPLICATE_ASSEMBLY_NAME,WSAEREFUSED
Read More:,Not Responding,80073712,Error 500,Abnormal Program Termination,Itunes64 Msi