File Name: rWordManager.dll
Description: RMX Application
OS: Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista
Company: Glenport Inc.
You might see the following rWordManager.dll error message:
- Runtime Error! Program [path]rWordManager.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information.
- Cannot find [PATH]rWordManager.dll
- Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: rWordManager.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again.
- The file rWordManager.dll is missing.
- Windows could not start because rWordManager.dll file is missing or corrupt.
- [path]rWordManager.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media.
- rWordManager.dll Not Found
- This application failed to start because rWordManager.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
- The module rWordManager.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that rWordManager.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again.
What are the common causes associated with rWordManager.dll Error?
Fix rWordManager.dll Error by yourself!
Step One: Download rWordManager.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the rWordManager.dll file is corrupted. Restart your computer and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the rWordManager.dll not found error still persists, I recommend you run a SFC. Most often, System File Checker is able to hunt for the missing rWordManager.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it easily.Sometimes, if you have no idea of how to fix rWordManager.dll issues, it is smart to run a sfc for your while system. SFC utility will remove most dll problems. SFC is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. Once system files is missing or damaged, your PC may not operate as well.
Please do the following steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click Start Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click CMD, then run as administrator.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press Enter button
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)
I am receiving a Fatal Error (KERNEL32.dll) when I try to launch Skype. I wonder if it is possible to fix this dll missing error completely and SmartPCFixer makes it possible. With easy steps, this error is removed successfully!
My PC is running windows 7 64bit but some time it receives rWordManager.dll not found error. I searched the internet and downloaded SmartPCFixer. It has dll download function which is easy for me. It's absolutely a good tool to register dll files.
--Karry, Los Angeles
Lately, my PC encountered crashes. SmartPCFixer helped me fix my computer with easy steps. Thanks!
--Buena, Los Angeles
Is your PC healthy?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This software will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.