Dll Name: QPVrfR.dll
Description: ADs LDAP Provider C DLL
OS: Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista
Company: Microsoft Corporation
Common QPVrfR.dll Error:
- Runtime Error! Program [path]QPVrfR.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information.
- Cannot find [PATH]QPVrfR.dll
- Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: QPVrfR.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again.
- The file QPVrfR.dll is missing.
- Windows could not start because QPVrfR.dll file is missing or corrupt.
- [path]QPVrfR.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media.
- QPVrfR.dll Not Found
- This application failed to start because QPVrfR.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
- The module QPVrfR.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that QPVrfR.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again.
Why need to protect Your PC from getting QPVrfR.dll errors?Generally speaking, Dynamic-link library (also written unhyphenated), or DLL, is Microsoft's implementation of the shared library concept in the Microsoft Windows and OS/2 operating systems. These libraries usually have the file extension DLL, OCX (for libraries containing ActiveX controls), or DRV (for legacy system drivers). The file formats for DLLs are the same as for Windows EXE files – that is, Portable Executable (PE) for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows, and New Executable (NE) for 16-bit Windows. As with EXEs, DLLs can contain code, data, and resources, in any combination.(quote from wikipedia.org) When people receive missing QPVrfR.dll error, your PC may start running sluggishly and abnormally and even worse, you might be unable to work with many of the application installed on Windows. Therefore, it's important to fix QPVrfR.dll not found error in time.
Automatic QPVrfR.dll not Found Error Removal Tutorial:
Step 1 In first step you need to install the application and Scan your whole computer.
Step 2 Click System Fix, you can view the following pictures.
Step 3 Click Dll Download and type the missing QPVrfR.dll in the searching box.
Step 4 Click Download and Register QPVrfR.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step 5 Reboot Your PC, Error Removed!
I am receiving a Fatal Error (KERNEL32.dll) when I try to launch Skype. I wonder if it is possible to fix this dll missing error completely and SmartPCFixer makes it possible. With easy steps, this error is resolved successfully!
My computer is running windows 7 64bit but some time it receives QPVrfR.dll not found error. I searched the internet and found SmartPCFixer. It has dll download function which is more suitable for me. It's absolutely an amazing software to remove dll files.
Recently, my PC encountered crashes. SmartPCFixer helped me fix my computer with simple steps. Thanks you so much!
What is SmartPCFixer and How Does It Work?
SmartPCFixer provides you with Registry Backup, System Backup, Favorites Backup and Folder Backup. In addition, the new built-in function of Restore Point enables you to create a system store point so you can recover your system to a previous state if you do not like the changes you have made. This ensures the safety of your system when you run the registry repair process.