|Description:||Rational Robot VU Proxy DLL for WinINet|
|Recommended:||Download rtxinet.dll File Now|
You may encounter rtxinet.dll error messages something like as follows:
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\rtxinet.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\rtxinet.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: rtxinet.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file rtxinet.dll is missing."
- "Windows could not start because rtxinet.dll file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\rtxinet.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "rtxinet.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because rtxinet.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module rtxinet.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that rtxinet.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
What Causes rtxinet.dll Error?
Resolve rtxinet.dll Issues Manually!
Step One: Download rtxinet.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the rtxinet.dll file is corrupted. Restart your computer and see if the problem is resolved.
Step Three: If the rtxinet.dll missing error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, System File Checker might find out the damaged rtxinet.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it directly.Sometimes, if you have no idea of how to fix rtxinet.dll problems, you can perform a sfc for your computer. This procedure will help you fix most dll error. SFC is a free utility which can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. Once windows files are corrupted, you may encounter blue screen error or even cannot use your computer normally.
Do as the following steps (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)
I am getting a Fatal Error (KERNEL32.dll) when I try to launch Skype. I wonder if it is possible to fix this dll missing error completely and SmartPCFixer makes it possible. With easy steps, this error is resolved successfully!
My computer is running windows 7 64bit but some time it receives "rtxinet.dll is missing from your computer." I searched the internet and found SmartPCFixer. It has dll download function which is convenience for me. It's absolutely a good tool to fix dll files.
Recently, my PC encountered BSOD error. SmartPCFixer helped me fix my computer with easy steps. Thanks!
Is your PC healthy?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This software will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.