Dll Name: QMIROP.DLL
File Description: Microsoft Encarta Quick Match Interop
Supported OS: Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista
Company: Microsoft Corporation
You may encounter QMIROP.DLL error messages something like as follows:
- Runtime Error! Program [path]QMIROP.DLL. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information.
- Cannot find [PATH]QMIROP.DLL
- Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: QMIROP.DLL. Please install [APPLICATION] again.
- The file QMIROP.DLL is missing.
- Windows could not start because QMIROP.DLL file is missing or corrupt.
- [path]QMIROP.DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media.
- QMIROP.DLL Not Found
- This application failed to start because QMIROP.DLL was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
- The module QMIROP.DLL was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that QMIROP.DLL is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again.
What may Result in QMIROP.DLL Error?
Troubleshoot QMIROP.DLL Error Manually.
Step One: Download QMIROP.DLL Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the QMIROP.DLL file is corrupted. Restart your PC and see if the problem is resolved.
Step Three: If the QMIROP.DLL missing error still persists, I recommend you run a SFC. Most often, System File Checker might hunt for the corrupted QMIROP.DLL system files for you, and troubleshoot it directly.In general, if you come across QMIROP.DLL problems, you can perform a sfc for your computer. This procedure will help you fix most dll error. System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. If a Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected. For example, some Windows functions may not work, or Windows may crash.
Following the below steps and fix corrupted files by yourself: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click Start Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click CMD, then run as administrator.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)
I am getting a Fatal Error (KERNEL32.dll) when I try to launch Skype. I was worried that I cannot fix this error. Luckily for me. With easy steps, this error is resolved successfully!
My computer is running windows 7 64bit but sometimes it pops up QMIROP.DLL not found error. I searched the internet and downloaded SmartPCFixer. It has dll download function which is more suitable for me. It's definitely a good tool to download dll files.
Lately, my PC came aross BSOD error. SmartPCFixer helped me fix my computer with simple steps. Thanks!
Is your PC healthy?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This software will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
http://www.bestdriversupdate.com/HPdrivers/ is a good website for you to download and update HP Drivers.