Question: I just installed a software for many times, however, I always received the following error message This application failed to start because resSchdlrCS.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem. Some friends told me to download a new resSchdlrCS.dll files. It didn't work! I don't know if I have done the right thing. I need professioncal suggestions. Many Thanks.
Answer: Hi, in fact, You can solve resSchdlrCS.dll issues with the following solution.
You might see the following resSchdlrCS.dll error message:
- Runtime Error! Program [path]resSchdlrCS.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information.
- Cannot find [PATH]resSchdlrCS.dll
- Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: resSchdlrCS.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again.
- The file resSchdlrCS.dll is missing.
- Windows could not start because resSchdlrCS.dll file is missing or corrupt.
- [path]resSchdlrCS.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media.
- resSchdlrCS.dll Not Found
- This application failed to start because resSchdlrCS.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
- The module resSchdlrCS.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that resSchdlrCS.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again.
At whiles, a newly installed program might be the main reasion of resSchdlrCS.dll missing error. If you uninstall the program which you have just installed, resSchdlrCS.dll problem will be resolved easily.
Please do as the following instructions:
1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us
Is it time for a PC checkup?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This software will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Read More:,errore 105 dns,dll files fixer,browser windows,sqmapi dll download,unbekannter fehler 0x80004005