RlxLeu35_29.dll error is regarded as a serious system issue and cannot be solved completely by simply reinstalling any application. It is associated with RlxLeu35_29.dll file which serves as a critical part of Windows operating system. Any modification on the crucial file can possibly cause serious problems to the system, containing of unexpected Blue Screen of Death pops- up, driver update failure, computer sound quality deteriorates, problematic driver removal failure, inexplicable loss of system performance and undesirable accumulation of complicated system errors.
What is RlxLeu35_29.dll?Dynamic-link library (also written unhyphenated), or DLL, is Microsoft's implementation of the shared library concept in the Microsoft Windows and OS/2 operating systems. These libraries usually have the file extension DLL , OCX (for libraries containing ActiveX controls), or DRV (for legacy system drivers). Usually, people will come across RlxLeu35_29.dll error when windows boots up or shuts down abnormally, installing a software in a wrong way, or even installing windows system by mistake.
Possible RlxLeu35_29.dll error messages
- Runtime Error! Program [path]RlxLeu35_29.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information.
- Cannot find [PATH]RlxLeu35_29.dll
- Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: RlxLeu35_29.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again.
- The file RlxLeu35_29.dll is missing.
- Windows could not start because RlxLeu35_29.dll file is missing or corrupt.
- [path]RlxLeu35_29.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media.
- RlxLeu35_29.dll Not Found
- This application failed to start because RlxLeu35_29.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
- The module RlxLeu35_29.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that RlxLeu35_29.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again.
At whiles, RlxLeu35_29.dll error can be caused by the installation of a program. Note: We highly recommend you to do a clean boot before removing the software from your PC.
Step by step to remove RlxLeu35_29.dll error:
1. You must log on your computer with administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us
Automatic RlxLeu35_29.dll Missing Error Removal Solution:
Step 1 At first, you need to download SmartPCFixer from Official Website and click on Scan option.
Step 2 Click System Fix, you can view the following pictures.
Step 3 Click Dll Download and type the missing RlxLeu35_29.dll in the searching box.
Step 4 Click Download and Register RlxLeu35_29.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step 5 Reboot Your Computer, Error Removed!Q0vtyiki.dll,QBnhR.dll,Qda39fgl.dll,Rasgprxy.dll,RmUCREdt.dll